August 15th, 2015 - To improve safety when flying at League Practice. We will be very strict at the beginning and loosen up when people dont accident plug in and drop other people out of the sky. (yes we had 2 instance of that last practice with on person breaking a quad arm)
- The league tent (green tent) will be used as the repair and tuning tent. We will have tables, tools and chairs there.
- When you get to league practice, please check in, we will verify what frequency you are on.
- All quad will be placed on the "parking" table in the green tent. Please try to keep batteries way.
- If you want to work on the quad, please disconnect your vtx.
- When you are ready to fly, please let the me (Wai Lam) know, we will check your frequency. if we do not know the frequency, we will wait for everyone to come down before checking.